Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dissapointed and frustrated

I dunno how to start this...

well, all I can say is I don't like to be treated like a 12-year-old...

I know that I've made haha worried so much about me but I can take care of myself...I don't like it if you started to say that I'm not serious with my studies because I care about it...even if I hang out with my friends doesn't mean that haha can make such assumptions...coz it's a completely false assumption...

I know that I must be obedient and everything since I'm far away but I know what I'm doing...I'm alert with every single thing I do...I'm mature enough to make my own decision...it's not that I'm doing anything illegal...I just wanna go to a concert....is it so hard to let me enjoy myself at a concert for just one night?...plus, I'm not going alone....I have my friends with me...they're coming too...

Few years back, haha once told me that she'll let me attend Il Divo's concert but in one condition: she has to tag along....but I didn't mind at all...as long as I can watch those divos perform on stage...but unfotunately, the tickets were sky high...it's not even worth it to buy them, even those that were sold at the lowest price coz the cheapest cost 1K...it's better to shop with that amount of money...

So, I just let it go...but I didn't even regret...then, later after that, there was this news I heard about "MTV ASIA AWARDS"...it was held at genting...I heard that many korean celebs were coming....I got so excited that Suju was one of them...I was thinking about going but I couldn't...why?...because I had a mountain of assignments to be taken care of and I had to get them done within that particular week when the award was held...therefore, I let it go...

Then, on my previous semester, SS501 came to KL for an autograph session with their Malaysian fans before they went off to Sabah for their video shoot...I got no choice but to just forget about it since I was having my final exam at that time...

And NOW!!!...Suju is coming to KL again!!!...I know I can attend the concert but I'M NOT ALLOWED...I was totally frustrated when haha disapproved...but I really really really wanna go!!!!...just for thiiis time...this is the chance for me to meet those guys and watch them singing and dancing on stage...please...but what haha said really dissapoint me...she thought that I'm fooling around...

I don't neglect my studies...the concert has nothing to do with it...it's just about watching the whole performance by Suju and enjoy it and meeting the guys....that's all...it's not that I'm going to the club or pub and drink and get drunk...duh!...that's just so not me...I just want haha to know that I'm not lying to her...I'm being honest with her...she should be grateful that I'm telling her this, I mean the concert thingy....rather than I just quietly go with my friends without letting her know...that would have been worse...

I'm fine if haha told me no to go....but please don't ever get it all mixed up with my studies...they're 2 different things...I won't neglect my studies just because of a concert....a concert is just about being entertained by the artists....that's all...and if u tell me that you're worried about me AFTER the concert, I have my friends...we can look for a place to stay for a night...and we'll be back the next day...

But the way you talk to me sounds as if I can't handle things myself...hello...I'm an adult now...and I've been staying here for a couple of years already...this place is no more alien to me...but of course I must be careful...but even if I do, I know that you'll never trust me...but I'm not all alone...my friends are with me...

Whatever it is, I don't need you to trust me coz I know you never did and I'm very dissapointed with that...is it so hard for you to trust me???...so don't ever think that I'm gonna tell you where I'm going and what I'm doing...I don't think I can be honest starting from now on...but don't worry, everything's gonna be alright...

No comments: