Looks like the hols have come to an end...I still have another week here in Kuching...Frankly speaking, the first month of hols was lotsa fun!...but when the time goes by, the situation feels so stressful...I dunno why...everyone seems to ignore me especially those at home...huh!...soooo annoying!...I can't wait to go back to Uni and meet my friends again....
May 18th, 2009
Day 1
It was when my friends came to Kuching... They arrived around 5 p.m....They came all the way from Sibu and West Malaysia....Once arrived, I invited them for a meal at my place and when we went to Tun Jugah to accompany Kak Cpah and Hoenese to meet up with their Polytechnic buddies...
May 19th, 2009
Day 2
We went to the Sarawak Cultural Village...It is sandwiched between Damai Lagoon and Damai Beach Resort...it is known as the "Livin
g Meseum" and it was set up to preserve and showcase Sarawak's cultural heritage...We had lotsa fun there and we took many pictures at many different houses there....Even though I myself am a Sarawakian, yet it was also my first time going there...lol...If my friends were not coming, I don't think I will ever get my foot there...lol...It was an interesting place after all...Once arrived, we went to see the show of several dance performances by different ethnic groups in Sarawak....
As we watched them perform, Kak Cpah, Kak Mar and I went "fishing" at the same time....haha...Me and Kak Mar caught a glimpse of a kinda hot one...Meanwhile, Kak Cpah caught a glimpse of a cute fella with a baby faced look....lol...
g Meseum" and it was set up to preserve and showcase Sarawak's cultural heritage...We had lotsa fun there and we took many pictures at many different houses there....Even though I myself am a Sarawakian, yet it was also my first time going there...lol...If my friends were not coming, I don't think I will ever get my foot there...lol...It was an interesting place after all...Once arrived, we went to see the show of several dance performances by different ethnic groups in Sarawak....As we watched them perform, Kak Cpah, Kak Mar and I went "fishing" at the same time....haha...Me and Kak Mar caught a glimpse of a kinda hot one...Meanwhile, Kak Cpah caught a glimpse of a cute fella with a baby faced look....lol...

The moment that I hardly forget was when we went for a tambang ride...hahaha...it was hilarious!!!...but he had lotsa fun though screaming here and there especially when the boat suddenly gets unbalanced...hahaha...it was quite scary for me actually but it was fun at the same time....
May 20th, 2009
Day 3
On this day, we went to see the crocs at Jong's Crocodile Farm...There were many changes there compared to the last time I went there...We watched the croc show....then after a while, we fed the fishes there...it was enjoyeable...too bad that Kak Cpah couldn't join us since she had to go back to Sibu...
After our visit there, we went to Semenggoh Park where we were able to see the Orang Utan...I remember its name...It was a she and her name is Selina....lol...very cute...she's the small one...just few months old if I'm not mistaken....PLUS, it was where we met a group of Japanese students who also came for a visit...lol...Kawaii ne!!!...haha...
May 21st, 2009
Day 4
We went for breakfast together then straight away drove to India Street...we went shopping there...then after that, buying some souvenirs at Main Bazaar...then, we went to the market to buy salted fish, ikan terubok masin...yummy yummy!...May 22nd, 2009
Day 5
It was a sad moment where my friends had to catch a flight back to KL...It was sad after having lotsa fun with them and in few days time they had to leave...
p.s.: guys, I'm looking forward for you guys to come again

No comments:
Post a Comment