The first time we met,
I didn’t know who you really are,
Since we’ve been friends,
I know you’re a kind – hearted person.
Along our friendship,
A feeling suddenly came,
What kind of feeling?
I had no idea.
But then I realized,
I had a feeling for you,
I had loved you,
But pretended that we were just friends.
You didn’t notice,
Even I kept it for a long time,
I kept thinking,
Maybe you’re not for me.
I hold it true, whatever befall,
I feel it when I sorrow most,
It is better to have loved and lost,
Than never to have loved at all.
Someone Special
October 10th 2001,
It was noon,
At St. Jude’s basketball court,
I met someone.
The first time in my life,
I really fall for someone,
There’s something in him that attracts me,
But I don’t know what it is.
The feeling just came suddenly,
I don’t dare to tell him,
Maybe he has no feelings for me,
But I’ll always be waiting.
Four years had passed,
Still nothing had happened,
Whatever it is,
He’s always in my heart.
For the past few years,
I was easily had a crush on any guy,
But I realized that,
I still can’t forget about him.
Why can’t he get out of my head?
I keep asking myself,
I keep thinking about him everyday,
I wonder why.
Everytime I wonder,
What is he doing at this moment,
Whatever he does, wherever he goes,
I just hope that he’s okay.
We’ve been friends since form one,
I know what type of person he is,
I don’t know how to describe,
There’s so much to say about him.
For me,
He’s a very caring person,
Very friendly,
And very sweet too.
If there’s still nothing happen between us,
Even though I’ve been waiting for a long time,
What can I do?
Maybe he’s not the right person for me.
Whatever things happen,
Even though we’re not meant to be together, I accept that,
But one thing for sure,
We will still be friends forever.
Someone called ‘A Friend’
A friend is someone who cares for you,
Someone who really loves you,
Someone who really appreciates you,
Someone who really understands you.
A friend is a person who listens to you,
A person who never leaves you alone,
A person who shares your laughters,
A person who shares your tears.
A friend is one who can listen to what your heart says,
One who will always be there for you when you need her,
One who corrects you when you are wrong,
One who can accept you for what you are

No comments:
Post a Comment